(from left to right:)
1. March 17, 2019 at 01:10 - "Back into Artss" (done in marker and pen)
I really needed to make something that day after taking a break for a while, and made an apple, then got super inspired and made the body, hands, and feet of a loose monster design I've had in my head since September. I gave it flickering lights too... I haven't gotten far but I actually gagged looking at it a few times because it's creepyyy!! I love it a lot, though. It's going to be put in Suburbia as a monster called Paranoia.
2. February 28, 2018 at 23:11 (11:11!) - "This Is Just Me Waiting, I Guess"
(marker and colored pencil)
Waiting for my 19th birthday. I was trying to come up with wishes and made this, which is a good representation of the energy I was trying to carry into my birthday. Actually, I think this is how my energy is most of the time now!
3. March 16, 2019 at 01:05 - "HAPPENIS" (marker)
The text under the drawing says "'hap-penis'!" and "this is so inappropo lol." It's just a poster I have in my room, and the red marks represent me sticking it onto the wall. I think it's funny. My partner thinks it's funny. We say it whenever we see it.
4. February 19, 2018 at 22:27 - "Disembodied" pt. 1 (colored pencil and marker)
Being excited about getting to know my partner over the phone.
5. March 14, 2019 at 00:56 - "i don't like myself" (pen and marker)
This is kinda sad, but I was just really dysphoric that day. That's what my dysphoria tends to feel like. But either way, I just like making deliberately shaky lines.
6. February 19, 2018 at 00:00 - "Disembodied" pt. 2 (pencil and marker)
The other side of getting to know my partner over the phone -- it was lonely. We both were getting frustrated at not being able to see each other when we wanted. Now we see each other every couple days, and that's still not enough.